The medieval festival
Embark on a journey back in time to the Middle Ages and experience the incomparable ambience of this fairytale castle. Offer your guests a show, games and a royal meal, served in the Knights' Hall. Look forward to a delightful dinner, be entertained by fire artists, magic tricks and medieval sounds and enjoy the creative, exciting castle activities.
The activities in the castle park
Playful fun in a team is offered by the following activities:
- Maxi Jenga, a tricky group game with tact and sensitivity! Who manages to build the highest and "safest"? The exciting team task par excellence:
- Build a walkable wooden castle bridge as a team with simple means.
- The mill game was one of the most popular board games in Europe. Play wood on wood!
- Learn some amazing magic tricks.
- Axe and horseshoe throwing was already a popular sport in the Middle Ages. Prove your marksmanship!
- In the labyrinth game, team spirit is required in addition to skill. Help a ball to find its way through the city of Lucerne without falling into the Reuss river! li>Learn to make fire like in the Stone Age! li>/ul>
Further options: Raku and jester
Even more creativity and entertainment is offered by the optional additional activity Raku, the court jester show or forging. With Raku, a ceramic firing technique, you create your own work of art to take home with you. The object is formed by hand, fired in the fire, taken out of the kiln glowing and further processed in the smoking sawdust.
The court jester spectacle is a professional show with fencing duel, penny-farthing acrobatics, juggling and many other interludes. Let us surprise you!
A lot of fun is the forging of metal into the right shape. At the same time you will learn a lot about the old craft from the blacksmith.
Size of group
30 to 200 people
around 3 h
all year round
Various castles in Switzerland
German, French, English, Italian
|30 - 40 pers. from||130.00||/pers.|
|41 - 50 pers. from||125.00||/pers.|
|51 - 60 pers.||120.00||/pers.|
|from 61 persons||on demand|
Included in the price
|-||Organisation and implementation|
|-||attendants in medieval costumes|
|-||Mulled wine in a Kessi|
|-||Magic and fire show|
|-||outward and return journey|
|-||food and drink|
|-||Possible castle rent (depending on the location|
|-||Fencing show and entertainment|
|-||Castle beer brewer|